Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pictures of my dictionary


Yesterday I mentioned that I use my dictionary a lot so today I decided to take some pictures and show everyone just how much I use the dictionary.

I am not sure how old it is but, probably at least ten years old. It is in bad shape. Some of the pages are ripped, and Parts of the pages are missing so that definitions of some words are missing. As you can see from the photos I tried to repair the dictionary with some duct tape but, the repair has failed over time. Anyone need a book repaired call me I have rock bottom prices. I guarantee that your book will be returned to you in worse shape than you sent it. I also would like to say that duct tape can repair anything.

I could replace it but, I am cheap and also I am attached to it after using it all these years. I don't want to ever get a new one. Sillys Done, goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment