Saturday, October 10, 2009

Making a new twitter background

I am excited about making a twitter background. Today while reading feeds in google reader I came across a tutorial showing how to create a twitter background, which I found at devsnippets. I suppose the twitter background I have now is ok but, why not make a new one. I don't know what color to make my background. I also don't know what type of graphics to add to the background after I finish working thought the tutorial, I hope come up with something.

I have also been thinking about making a profile picture for blogger and twitter but, I don't know what I want to make. I could put a picture of myself but, I am embarrassed at how bad my blog is so I don't want anyone to know what I look like. Though I am sure even if I did put use a picture of myself for my profile picture no one would know what I look like because no one reads my blog. And I must say I am glad the no one reads my blog. I will think of something for my profile picture. Sillys Done. Goodnight.

P.S. Thank you everyone for not reading my blog. You know who you are. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment