Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Review: Homegrown Honey Bees: An Absolute Beginner's Guide to Beekeeping Your First Year, from Hiving to Honey Harvest

Homegrown Honey Bees: An Absolute Beginner's Guide to Beekeeping Your First Year, from Hiving to Honey Harvest Homegrown Honey Bees: An Absolute Beginner's Guide to Beekeeping Your First Year, from Hiving to Honey Harvest by Alethea Morrison
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I enjoyed reading this book. Bees are so adorable. I liked the what would you call it profiles of beekeepers from different parts of the country. I also liked the bee diary parts of the book where the author talks about her experiences. I liked the discussion about some of the pests of bees. I learned some things that I did not learn from other books on beekeeping. I also liked that the book was quick to read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment