Thursday, February 21, 2019

Review: There's Money Where Your Mouth Is (Fourth Edition): A Complete Insider's Guide to Earning Income and Building a Career in Voice-Overs

There's Money Where Your Mouth Is (Fourth Edition): A Complete Insider's Guide to Earning Income and Building a Career in Voice-Overs There's Money Where Your Mouth Is (Fourth Edition): A Complete Insider's Guide to Earning Income and Building a Career in Voice-Overs by Elaine A. Clark
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I had heard about this book from the book 101 weird ways to make money. I finally got around to reading it. It was an interesting read. Though I don't know if I want to be a voice actor. The exercises in the book for voice acting were fun. And I can't wait to try the app for voice exercises that the author has. Even though I did not do the exercises because I don't own a microphone were fun to read through. There was a chapter on what equipment you can purchase for voice actor. All the chapters were informative. Now when I hear a voice over artist I listen to how the actor talks. Maybe one day I will be a voice actor also. I does sound like an interesting career.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment