Sunday, February 10, 2019

Review: Watch Your Tongue: What Our Everyday Sayings and Idioms Figuratively Mean

Watch Your Tongue: What Our Everyday Sayings and Idioms Figuratively Mean Watch Your Tongue: What Our Everyday Sayings and Idioms Figuratively Mean by Mark Abley
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

When I started to read this book I though I am not going to enjoy reading this book. I thought I might not even want to finish reading the book. But, i decided to keep reading. And the book got more interesting for me as I kept reading. I had heard a lot of the idioms in the book and it was fun to learn their history. I also liked learning about idioms from around the world. This year I am going to improve my book reviews. I hope. It probably wont happen. Oh, well.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment