Wednesday, September 26, 2012

A subject I want to take a class on for two moths.

Aeroplane - Easyjet 1

There are a lot of things I want to learn so picking one class would be hard. So I pick a class on how to be an airplane pilot. I sometime watch a television show called the aviators. Its a show about airplane stuff. And airplanes seem so fun. The show if fascinating for me to watch. I had never thought about airplanes much before.

So becoming a airplane pilot would be something I want to do since it looks fun and I don't think I could ever become one in a million years. Which makes it a challenge and I would be afraid to fly a plane. That makes me want to be come a pilot even more. It would be fun to see if I could actually learn how to fly a plane.

Powered by Plinky

No comments:

Post a Comment