Monday, September 3, 2012

The Man Who Wanted To Impress, Page 25

After fuming about what he would write to Daniel Thornton could not do anything and he even wanted to get away from his new lady friend. "How about you go home miss Lauren said." "Are you telling me what to do Lauren because I don't like it when people tell me what to do she said." "Yes I am telling you what to do because someone has to tell you what to do. You would walk all over me if I did not tell you what to do. You would not know what to do if I did not tell you what to do he said." "That makes me so angry when you tell me what to do she said." "When I tell you what to do it makes you so angry. Have I ever told you what to do before since we have only know each other for less than a night. So don't make it sound like I have told you what to do for year because that is not true and not accurate.

"Lets argue some more it makes me forget the bad jokes on those videos of Daniel Thornton." "No she said." "What do you mean no. I am going to argue with you weather you like it not. I hate when you don't tell me what to do he told his lady friend." "So you hate it when I don't tell you what to do but, you hate it when I tell you what to do. So how can I win. So lets get going back to the arcade because I want to go home and I don't want to walk home and I need to get my car." "There you go telling me what to do again. Or is it that you don't like me telling you what to do. Now I am really confused. Its getting late so I agree with you that we should get back to the arcade. I am tired and I am not thinking right. And when I don't think write I start talking about all the people I have taken money from and that would make me look like a bad person to you but, would you not agree that a person has to make a living. And I have to make a living. Its not my fault that women find me so attractive and then give me all their money with a little coercion. Say like compromising photos of then in a bathing suit, or wearing a milk mustache, or eating junk food. You would be surprised at how many women will cough up some cash just to have people not see them eating the junk food. Of course I say that I destroy the pictures but, I do not destroy the pictures in case I need more money. Yes, I always like to think ahead because I don't always have a steady income Lauren said.

The hailed a cab from the computer city cab company and went directly to the arcade. When the arrived Lauren had her(his lady friend) pay the fare. Which had her fuming. She decided that she could stand Lauren no longer and said to herself forget my salary and forget my employer and got in her car and left and hoped she never saw Lauren again. Lauren chased after her car begging her not to leave him that she was the only women he ever loved but, she would not look at him as she drove away. So Lauren decided right then and there to stop trying to impress women as he was no good at it and be happy with his Dish Washing job. And So ends the Man who wanted to Impress. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment