Friday, September 21, 2012

Fear No More

Woman of Paris

My fear of women I would say. When I was younger I was afraid to make eye contact with anyone. I always had my head down and never looked up. I was always afraid when I sat down and a women was sitting in a desk next to me that a women might think I was starting at her so I always be nervous.

I don't know why I was so nervous that a women might think I was staring at her. I don't think staring is a crime or that big of a deal if a women stared at me. I just never sat down and thought why are you so nervous. Even if you do stare at her its no big deal. I suppose I thought someone would put me in jail if I were caught even looking at a woman.

It was so bad that if I were standing up and I happened to make eye contact with a woman one of my legs would kind of shake and if I were sitting down it would really shake uncontrollably.

I can see the headline now: Local man arrested for starring at woman he found attractive. A local man was arrested for starring at a rather attractive woman and to make matters worse several other women have come forward to say that he was staring at them. The crime of staring carries with it a 5 to ten year sentence reading my blog.

I don't know why I thought staring was so bad but, I did. I don't anymore luckily. I almost got myself a women by staring at a beautiful women who worked at the grocery store. She was great. She deserved better than myself anyway. I wish I would have talked to her and maybe we could hang out. I just loved seeing her. She seemed so nice. And wow, she was pretty. And she did not care that I stared at her. She liked it. Maybe I will meet her again someday and I can hang out with her. If not it was great seeing her when I saw her and she made my life better. And its great knowing that there is such a cool women like her in the world.

Powered by Plinky

No comments:

Post a Comment