Thursday, September 5, 2013

During a full moon, if I could change into a different person

I am friendly and talk to people. Oh, look the full moon is out. Its time to party. I throw on my pant suit and go out to a party. I storm in the door thinking I look good and go up to the first woman I see and say hi my name is Mr. wonderful. And then she tells me her name.

And then we spend about and hour taking about the intricacies of the Intel 80x86 family of processors. And about the whether the internet is good or bad for society.

Then we would get in a heated argument because we were both on different sides of the issue. I would yell at her that she has no clue and storm off and talk to the next woman. And that conversation would end in the same fashion. And it would go on and on until the sun came up.

Then I would change back into my normal self and not talk to one anymore.

Powered by Plinky

No comments:

Post a Comment