Sunday, September 8, 2013

The last lie I told

I don't talk that much which is the only reason I don't lie very much. That women are not interested in me and I can not get any women. There are a few women who I am interested in and I know are interested in me.

I always wanted to be friendly to women who I like and I realize are interested in me but, then I stop myself and don't say anything more than hi to them. Though a few years ago I would not have been able to get hi out of my mouth. So I am improving.

I always try to imagine in my head what I want to say to a women I am interested in but, then when I see her I chicken out and never say anything and get upset afterwords.

I figure though that if I keep wanted to talk to women I like someday if I live long enough I will eventually do it. Because I have learned that if I don't say what I want to to some woman I am interested in and I never see her again well that does not feel so good. So if I like her I better tell her of feel the consequences.

Also I think its a lack of confidence on my part. I think that I could never pick the right woman; I would pick a woman who was mean to me, lied to me, made fun of me to her friends, someone who would not love me, someone who would steal from me, basically anything that I would not like in someone I had a relationship with that is the woman I would think I will go after.

But, how can I know what a certain woman I am interested is like if I never talk to her. I always think I will make a mistake that no one in the world has ever made before. But, lots of people get divorced and break of engagements, so if I picked the wrong women or women I will not be alone. It happens to a lot of people.

Some maybe I will find a woman I like or maybe I will end up never talking to any women I like but, when I say that I women are not interested in me and I can't get any women. That is a stone cold lie.

To all the women who have taken the time to be interested in me I say thank you. You have changed my life and made it better. Even though I never talked to you much or at all. I like you a whole lot. Thanks. I hope you are doing great.

Powered by Plinky

No comments:

Post a Comment