Saturday, September 14, 2013

Things that bore me besides reading my own blog

The Internet, reading, television, radio

The Internet. Bores me because I feel I have wasted my life sitting in front of a computer.

I don't think I have done anything decent with my computer. For example when myspace was big I had and still have a myspace page. I would spend most of my time on my computer tweaking my myspace page and yet had about 3 friends on my profile. And I would log on to the website everyday to see how many hits my profile got. What a waste. I was wasted my time on face book though which is good.

Another thing I did was installed a lot of desktop themes why I don't know. How pointless. I don't care what my desktop wallpaper looks like or what sound I hear when I maximize my browser.

I feel I have to lean to program but, if I do learn to program what will I make. Nothing except a game. Though I am going to try and stick it out and see if I can make some programs.

I thought I wanted to watch you tube videos or videos in general but, I found out I have no interest in watching videos on my computer.

I feel that yes some people probably need a computer and the internet but, I don't have a lot to do on the internet. I would rather be outside or sitting on the couch watching football than on my computer reading email and web surfing.

Reading bores me for pretty much the same reasons as the internet. I would rather be outside or on the couch watching football. But, I feel I have to read or I will never know anything. I always think maybe the next book or magazine I read will change my life. Or if I don't read I will miss something important.

Television bores me. All the commercials that seem to be about getting high speed internet with a smart phone I find annoying. When I seem them it upsets me to think what would I need a smart phone for. I mean the screens are so small how could I ever see anything. And why do I need the internet so bad that I have to have it when I leave the house. Its not like I do that much on the internet.

Though I do still like to watch sports on television. I just don't want to get obsessed with what team need what or what team should draft so and so.
And I do like some shows so I don't find television so boring.

And finally radio. I should detest this and find it the most boring. When I was a kid and into my teenage years and early adult years as I remember it I listened to it a lot and would listen to it when I went to bed. Now it seems like noise and life is better when its not on. I don't like listening to talk radio or music and I don't think I can learn anything listening to the radio so I don't listen to the radio all that often. And I don't miss it one bit.

Powered by Plinky

No comments:

Post a Comment