Friday, September 6, 2013

What I liked about school

I miss getting out of school for the summer. I should have like school because lets just say I was a nerd. But, unfortunately not the kind of nerd who built anything or read a book. No, that was not me.

I played a lot of video games, Nintendo entertainment system, Saga Genesis. The game I remember playing Contra for the NES. I would use the cheat code where you would get thirty lives. With that I could beat the game but, barely. The other game I played a lot was rad racer. I beat that game but, I had to use a cheat code to beat it. I also liked sports games.

I played a lot but, I was not good But, I do think I had fun. And I suppose that is the point.

I could not wait for school to end because well I did not like it very much. Which is why I liked summer vacation a lot and Weekends were not bad either. And when I was in school there was no internet.

If you tried to explain to me back them what the internet was back then it would have taken forever for me to understand what it was. Sometimes I wish I had never figured out what the internet was/is or learned how to use a computer.

I liked school vacation but, I do not like traveling anywhere for a vacation. Stay-cations then as now are good enough for me.

Powered by Plinky

No comments:

Post a Comment