Saturday, January 25, 2020

Review: Andre the Giant: Life and Legend

Andre the Giant: Life and Legend Andre the Giant: Life and Legend by Box Brown
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Andre the giant was one of my favorite wrestlers in the 1980's. I used to watched WWF wresting probably ever week. And sometimes I would even watch it when it was on late at night if i did not fall asleep to early.

I liked that Andre the giant: life and legend was a quick read. I also liked the artwork. I would have thought it have been fun to be so big. One story in the book stuck out at me. It was when Andre the giant got out of bed and his ankle snapped. That would be so scary. I would freak out if that happened to me.

When I watched Andre the giant wrestle I never knew that Acromegally or that he might not live past forty. I did not know until years later that Andre the giant had died in 1993. I don't remember where I was when I head that he was dead. I think I heard that he had died in a cave in France.

i think Andre the giant was a fascinating person. In addition to Andre the giant: life and legend I have also watched a documentary about his life.. I can't remember the name of the documentary though.

Andre the giant: Life and legend was worth the time it took me to read it. Maybe I will read it again.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment