Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Review: Auto Repair For Dummies

Auto Repair For Dummies Auto Repair For Dummies by Deanna Sclar
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I used to be more interested in cars than I am now. I enjoyed reading Auto repair for dummies. My favorite chapter was the one about alternative fuel vehicles.

I liked that the book said what repairs I could do and which once probably should be left to professionals. What else can I say about auto repair for dummies? It was fun reading about all the parts of the car. The book talks about The systems that make up automobiles. I think I know more about cars because of reading auto repair for dummies.

I also liked that the author talked about some of her personal experiences with her cars.

I still like learning about cars but, am more interested in how to repair bicycles or radio control cars than automobiles now though.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment