Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Review: Drones: What Everyone Needs to Know

Drones: What Everyone Needs to Know Drones: What Everyone Needs to Know by Sarah Kreps
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I thought drones was an interesting book to read. One of the things it made me think about was the use of drones in other countries. I had never thought about that before. I thought that was interesting. I also liked the chapter about other types of drones. Like ground drones or sea drones. I have never given those much thought.

I have never flown a drone and don't own a drone. Though I do want to own a drone. I have never given the privacy concerns about the use of drones much thought.

Probable my only thoughts about drones where that I want to fly a drone. So Drones gave me some things to think about.

I wish I remembered more of the information in books I read. I wish I could remember every word. I try my best and that is all I can do.

So I thought Drones was an OK book. I am more interested in how to build drones than in drone policy. Though I think it was worth the time to read Drones.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment