Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Review: Big Data, Big Dupe: A little book about a big bunch of nonsense

Big Data, Big Dupe: A little book about a big bunch of nonsense Big Data, Big Dupe: A little book about a big bunch of nonsense by Stephen Few
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I am not that familiar with big data or data. So I thought why not read Big data big dupe. I liked that the book was a quick read. Even I could read it in no time at all. Its so tough for me to think about what I want to write for reviews of books. I try my best. So what else can I say about big data big dupe?
I learned that there can be a lot of data but, maybe not a lot of it can be useful. And I also learned that getting useful information from data takes thought and trained people. I think it was worth the time I spent reading it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment