Saturday, March 28, 2020

Adventures of Bod page 4

Its time to sit at my desk and turn on my computer. Its a task I dread. Sometimes I like my computer because its how I make my living. A person has to eat. And other times I hate my computer because it takes up so much of my time. I get antsy sometimes. Sometimes I would rather spend my work days juggling than at the office of the nameless company. Maybe I should have done something else with my life besides computer programming. Maybe being a programmer is a waste of my life. Maybe I could be doing more for computer city than sitting in front of a computer programming it all day.

Oh, great my computer had booted up. I guess its time to sit in the chair in front of my computer. Maybe I should have learned how to make money restoring Radio controlled vehicles. What have I done with my life

Why is Traci calling me. She knows I have a lot to do. Hello Traci.

How are you sweetie?

You know how much I don't like being called sweetie

Come on Buddy lighten up.

What do you want Traci?

One of the pipes burst under the kitchen sink and got water all over the kitchen hardwood floors,

How could that have happened?

I was soaking some of the dirty dishes in hot water in the kitchen sink. And poof the drain pipe under the sink burst.

How much is it going cost me?

I am not going to charge you anything for the repair

You didn't called a plumber,

Why call a plumber when I can fix it myself

Quit being so cheap Traci. You know you can't fix anything right.

How dare you Bud. I am very upset with you. Goodbye.

She must be mad she hung up the phone before I got a chance to say goodbye. now where was I? Oh, yes. Now I can sat down at my computer and get on with my dreaded day,

No comments:

Post a Comment