Monday, March 30, 2020

Adventures of Bud page 5

"

Ok, sir is the pizza for here or to go?" The pizza parlor employee asked.

To go

OK, the pizza will be at the unnamed company in no time,

Cool

Bud and the pizza parlor employee hung up the phone.

What am I going to do now. I hope that pizza gets here quick. What am I going to do in the mean time? Maybe I could solve one of those Sudoku puzzle in that Sudoku puzzle book I got the other day. I don't know if I can even play Sudoku. It looks hard. I don't even know how to play it. Now where did I put that Sudoku puzzle book?

Bud searched around the room for the Sudoku puzzle book. He lifted up pillows and couch cushions on his couch. he sat down in his bean bag chair. I need to think. Think bud think, think bud think. If I were a Sudoku puzzle book full of empty Sudoku puzzles where would I go in my office. I am certain of one thing. If I were that book I would be afraid of water. Paper and water don't mix.

This bean bag chair is comfortable. I should sit in it more often. It would get me away from my desk. I could almost fall asleep sitting here. If I fell asleep I might miss my pizza delivery. A nap might help me find the Sudoku book. Let Alexandra pay for the pizza. Ha ha

Bud went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment