Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Advertures of Bud page 1

Hello everyone years ago I wrote a story called adventures of bud on this blog. I thought I would start it up ago. Its a fictional story. I enjoy writing fiction. I don't know how people feel about reading my fiction though. So here it goes.

Hell my name is Bud LongInteger. I am a resident of computer city. I have lived here all my life. At least no one has told me any differently. I am Married to my wife Traci LongInteger. We have been married for a year. Sometimes I wonder why I decided to marry her but, don't tell here that. Can we keep that between you and me? Please. Thank you. I am a programmer by day, an ice cream truck drive by evening and at night I liked to get eight house of sleep.

On weekends I enjoy performing at open mike nights at computer city comedy clubs and studying the ocean. I am interested in everything. This story is going to be about me. All about me. And nothing else. You will get a birds eye view of my life. You will be the fly on the way of my life. You will be bored most of the time and entertained even less of the time. Its time for me to go to work. Oh, I work at company that shall remain nameless. Because I can never pronounce or remember the name. I do know how to drive thee though. I remember where my parking spot is. I know where my office is. I know where the lunch room is. I will take you along for the ride that is my life. so come along with me wont you. I have got to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment