Thursday, March 26, 2020

Advertures of Bud page 2

I don't like my commute. That is the nicest way I can put it. I wish I could stay home to work. The shipping container tiny house is my dream home. I never want to leave it. Did I tell you about the deck on the roof. Traci and I live on five acres of land here in computer city.

What are you doing person. You I am trying to drive as fast as I can. Don't honk at me. Its not my problem if you are late for work.

Where was i? Did I tell you about the bees. There is nothing that I enjoy doing on a day off than working with my bees. I have a Langstroth hive. Oh, yes I was telling you about the roof of my house. I go up there on clear nights to look at the stars. So fun. The night could be a a little warmer. It gets cold at night here in computer city. I have a little table with chairs on the roof. I go up there on my day off and eat lunch.

That is enough about my patio on the roof. I can't believe the traffic lights today. They are not going my way. i usually get all the green lights. Maybe I left to late today. Or maybe I left to early.

I am finally at the office. I wish I could remember the name of the company I work for. Someday I will remember,

No comments:

Post a Comment