Friday, March 27, 2020

Advertures of Bud page 3

I wish the the building I work had more floors. I so adore riding the elevator. I always want to ride the elevator up and down and pretend to be an elevator operator. No one would buy it. Everyone knows me here.I wish I had been an elevator repair man instead of a computer programmer. To be able to fix things with my hands. Now, all I can do is sit behind my computer and type syntax errors. Maybe one day I will chuck it all and become an elevator repair person.

Hi Alexandra. How are you this morning. She said she was having a great day until she saw me drive up. You know I don't think she likes me. Alexandra will you hold my calls. I will be working on a very important function in Pharo today. I hope she heard me. Do you think she heard me. Maybe I should tell her again. I don't want to sound bossy. On the other hand I am her boss. What am I going to do? Leave it alone bud.

My internal filter is right. So I will leave it alone. Its a shame that saying hi to Alexandra is the only social interaction I get all day. I used to like being around people so much. Maybe I need to get out and talk to people more.Oh, I almost forget I am trying to learn how to become an ethical hacker in addition to my other day job duties.

No comments:

Post a Comment