Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I have written all this before, broken record

I know I have written this before, but I want to start making programs that do something useful. Right now I still go from programming language to programming language. From tutorial to tutorial and never seem to accomplish anything.

Sometimes I think I will never be able to make anything useful, but maybe if I work hard I can eventually make a program. But first I need to stick with a programming language long to lean it. Today I was thinking I've had my computer for four almost five years now. What if I would have stuck with one programming language and learned that for the past few years. If I would have done that I think I would be able to write a useful program.

I don't think it's to late for me to become a programmer, but I need to decide what I want to do and stick with it instead of deciding what I want to lean and then changing my mind a few days after I make a decision to learn a certain programming language. I hope by this time next year I will have learned how to program. I hope I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment