Saturday, June 6, 2009

Wasting more time

Probably about a week ago I download the batari basic compiler which I found on the stella website. So today I decided to see if I could get the compiler working. And wow I got it working, yay for me.

Setting up the batari basic compiler got me thinking again for the millionth time about what type of programs I want to create some day if I ever learn how to program. As I have said before I want to put up a website. I also want to put the artari 2600 games I hope to create on that website.

I also want to learn python so I can use it with blender. I am not sure how knowing python will help me with blender though. I want to eventually creat short animations with blender although I am not sure I will ever be a competent blender user at the rate I am learning the program.

So I want to make games for stella, short animations, and a website. I probably waste my time always thinking about what programming languges I want to lean and what I want to make with those programming languages. I want to start making things, I just hope I can make something useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment