Tuesday, June 2, 2009

rambling on again

I am repeating myself, but I want to be able to make a useful program someday and be able to make animations in blender. I also want to learn how to use gimp. So yesterday I thought I need to just focus on the programming languages I want to learn, because if I keep going from one languages to the next I will not be able to learn other things I want to learn like gimp and blender.

I have said all this before but I want to put up a website using xhtml, css, javascipt and mysql. I know some xhtml, css, and javascipt, but don't know anything about mysql. I also want to learn python so I can use it with blender. I'd like to learn hla because I want to know about registers and buses and the computer processor. I want to learn squeak because I just want to learn smalltalk. I want to write games for stella, pygame, and love.

Who knows with enough hard work maybe I can accomplish some of the things I want to, I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment