Monday, June 1, 2009

I want to make atari 2600 games

After I learn how to make games with python and pygame I want to make Atari 2600 games for stella. I heard about stella from reading a coding horror post that mentioned it. So anyway I went to the stella website and downloaded and installed the program on my computer. But then I realized I did not have any games to play and I was disappointed.

So I looked around the stella site some more to see where I could find some games to play and discovered that I could make my own games. I thought cool I want to make my own Atari 2600 games. I was very excited about making my own games.

As I have also said I want to put up a website, but have not had any ideas for content. Well I've got my content. I want to put Atari 2600 games I make on a website using jsella. I am not sure I will be able to make 2600 games or be able to get them working on a website, but I will try to.

No comments:

Post a Comment