Friday, June 5, 2009

What kind of video games do I want to make

I am sure it will probably be years before I can design and build a small video game, considering I don't know a programming language or how to design programs. But I want to talk about what type of games I want to make.

I have always enjoyed sports video games more then any other genre. I probably enjoy sports video games the most because I am terrible at any other type of game. With sports video games I can loose all the time and still want to play the games. Actually I was pretty good at the sports video games I had on the NES and Sega Genesis although the games I had were not that hard to beat.

But the other games I had I was terrible at. Games like: top gun 2, contra: I did beat contra, but only when I used the cheat code that gave me 30 lives, jackel, and sonic the hedge hog. I never got past the 2 or 3 level for those games. I did beat super mario 2 so I was not horrible at every non sports game.

I enjoyed playing football, baseball, and basketball sports video games the most so I hope I can make those types of sports games in how ever many years it takes me to lean how to make video games.

No comments:

Post a Comment