Sunday, November 15, 2009

Computer problems

A few days ago my browser started going slow while I was entering sweepstakes. So slow that I only entered about sixty sweepstakes and gave up trying to enter any more daily entry sweepstakes for that day. Later I did try to enter instant wins but, I did not get through my list of instants either.

To hopefully fix the computer problem I ran check disk and defragmented my hard drive which took a couple of hours so I did not have time to read my Rss feeds or some email that day. In fact I did not read my RSS feeds for two or three days so I got behind and just today got caught up. So I have not had the time to program with my computer frustrations but, I want to get back to reading programming books and tutorials. I want to be a programmer so I need to get back programming.

No comments:

Post a Comment