Thursday, November 5, 2009

fiction by silly. bobby the block continued

It was a five inch thick door and it was painted dark brown. The door was part of the Money hotel for years. But sadly the door got attacked by termites and had to be replaced. I was the only part of the door the was not rotted, lucky for me huh.

As part of the big door I say many famous people walk in and out of the Money. Some of the famous I saw were: Dan Dimes, Dudley Dimes, Letisha Money - Maria's mother, Jim Money - Maria's uncle, Ted silverdollar - The famous stage actor. Those are just a few of the wealthy people I saw at the money. Being a part of a door at a famous hotel did have its excitement but, it was so noisy with all those people I did not have any quiet time.

After I was removed from the big door I sat in a storage shed that was at the back of the Money Hotel for years. Being in that shed was a dull although peaceful time in my life.

Then after the shed I moved to where I am today Larry's Car Repair On dollar city Ave. Poor me I am a measly door stop, but I am around people again after being alone so I am happy. Oh yes and there is one thing I love about Larry's, I get to see Maria Money every few months. She is in her fifty's now and as beautiful and kind as ever. Bobby's done back to you narrator

Thanks bobby. Bobby quarters died at the age of eighty at the money hotel. A few days before his death he was as spry as ever then one day he did not come out of his room so maria got worried and went into his room to see what was wrong. She found bobby awake and alert but, bobby said he was to weak to get out of bed. Maria wanted to call a doctor but, bobby said "don't bother I know I am dying". Maria spread the word that bobby was on his last legs so people came by and wanted to say goodby, but bobby refused to see them. He only wanted to talk to maria.

And talk he did to maria for the final forty eight hours of his life. They talked about books, politics, life, and death. And then sadly on February 01, 1930 bobby took his last breath. He was buried under a tree at the Money Hotel. He did not want a funeral so there was none. He left all his worldly belonging to his one true love Maria Money.

And so ends bobby The Block

No comments:

Post a Comment