Thursday, November 12, 2009

It my day to complain

I know I have written about all the bookmarks I have, but I don't think I have written about all the starred items I have in google reader. when I read through my RSS feeds in google reader I used to click on the link to the story and bookmark the article so I could read it later. That is how I ended up with a lot of bookmarks. Now instead of bookmarking an article I star it instead.

So instead of ending up with lots of bookmarks I end up with a lot of starred items to look though. I cant win. I have so many starred items I don't think I will ever get though them all. Although maybe I can read them all with a lot of effort. I know I will try to read every starred item. Why do I try want to read so much stuff. woo is me, woo is me. Sillys done, goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment