Sunday, November 8, 2009

fiction by silly. A day in the life of Marcus marble

Today I thought it would be fun to write fiction about a day in the life of a marble. So here I go.

  • Marcus Marble
  • October 26, 1972
  • 11:00pm EST
  • Today I woke up as usual at about 5:00am. Its a pain to wake up so early because all the other marbles in the box I live in do not awake until 7:00am so I have to stay still so as not to wake everyone up. So from 5 to 7 in the morning I lie awake thinking of nothing in particular, what a waste.

    At 7:00 as normally happens my owner teddy the seven year old as I call him empties the contents of the marble box I live in onto the floor of his room so he can roll all us marbles around. It hurts to be rolled into other marbles at high speed but, I can't complain because I cant talk I am just a marble. After a half an hour of being rolled around by teddy all us marbles were gathered up and put into are box because teddy had to go eat breakfast and then go to school. I only had to work for half an hour today horray.

    The rest of the day after we were put back in our box was made up of conversation. Wow we marbles had a lot to talk about today but, I don't want to put that stuff in my diary so I won't.

    So that was my day today dear diary, work for half an hour and then talking to my fellow marbles the rest of the day. It was great fun.

    • Marcus Marbles

    No comments:

    Post a Comment