Friday, April 13, 2012

I have a account at squeaksource.org

That I wanted to use when I created programs with squeak but, the only project I ever uploaded was a project from squeak by example. I had big dream but, I did not come through. One project is better than none I suppose even if I did not design the program myself, I did type in the code myself though. Now I see that squeaksource.org is not allowing new project to be created and if I want to create new project I need to go to http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss

So I figured why not and created an account at the new website. I hope to create some project at the website but, I probably will end up letting it sit empty for years like my squeaksource account. It nice to dream that I might create something. It would feel even better if I were able to design something.

No comments:

Post a Comment