Saturday, April 28, 2012

My boring week.

I need to write more and I want to update this blog everyday. So I need to start writing blog posts again even it the are boring. As I staid above I want to write more. So what have I been doing over the past week. The same thing I always to read books about programming and never make any programs. Hoping that one day I will wake up and be able to magically code a program that will make me fabulously wealthy. Yeah, I don't see that happening in he near future but, I do have hope. he he.

I have been reading the book pro git. Yesterday I read about branches in git. And I found branches exciting. Now I want to lean to program so I can use get and upload my local repository to a remote server. Git almost makes me wish I could write programs.


No comments:

Post a Comment