Friday, April 20, 2012

I want to try ruby again

I read ruby article on rubysource and it talked about a book called learn ruby the hard way. Even though I said I wanted to only learn python I thought why not so I installed ruby and rails on my computer because I also want to see if I can make something with ruby rails. I hope I can get through learn ruby the hard way I will give it my best.

I will use notepad++ because in learn ruby the hard way it recommends using the program. I don't know why but, I got it into my head that I had to use an IDE to program but, using a text editor like notepad++ and the command prompt is fun so that's what I will use to program.

Of course the important thing is that I start making programs which I have not done yet but, I do have the tools to make programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment