Sunday, April 8, 2012

sports

I used to be obsessed with sports. By that I mean I would listen to sports talk radio, watch sports on T.V., and read the sports section of the news paper almost everyday. I would get serious about player trades, and also get upset if my favorite team lost, get upset if the sports talk show hosts did not think my favorite player were as good as I thought they were.

Now when I listen to sports talk radio; which I don't that much because I don't like listening to the radio. I think how could I have been interested in that stuff. Wow, I wasted my youth when I could have been reading a book or sitting on the couch staring at a wall for hours on end. I feel like I wasted a lot of time on something I did not enjoy. How could I have been so serious, it not as if I had any influence on a team GM or anyone cared or cares about what I thought about  player trades. I boggles my mind. I don't have any interest in that stuff anymore.

I do enjoy watching vintage sports games but, I am happy to say I don't follow any particular sports team anymore, I don't care who played in the super or the world series last year. As I just wrote I do like vintage sports games, because I like to see the old player and seeing what people are wearing in the stands. Bring on the vintage sports games.

No comments:

Post a Comment