Thursday, April 19, 2012

Random thoughts

Since I am not sure what to write about today I will start writing. I may be repeating what I have already written on this blog. So here it goes. For about 2 years I did not want to program or even be on the internet but, I was on the internet everyday nonetheless. I was obsessed that maybe sitting in front of my computer was not living. Or that since maybe someone else did not like using a computer or surfing the web that I should not like the internet either.

Then late last year I decided I wanted give one learning how to program  one last try. So I decided to practice programming everyday and enjoy being on my computer and for the most part I don't feel so upset about using my computer. I still have never built my own program but, I am having fun programming.

What do I think about using a computer? It does not bother me sitting in front of my computer. I don't like to sit in front of it all day but, I don't like doing anything all day. My favorite things to do on the internet are program and make 3d models with blender.

No comments:

Post a Comment