Thursday, May 2, 2019

rcSprinter : Its oatmealBreakfasts new song

This is a song about RC cars. I have owned several RC cars over my life time. I don't recall ever driving them that much. The fist RC cars I owned took double A batteries. I can picture the fist RC car I owned but, I don't remember the name of it. It was a small buggy and the body was red and white. I don't know how long the batteries lasted on the double A powered RC cars but, probably they did not last long. When I got old I got the hornet and later the traxxas Hawk. With those RC they had rechargeable batteries for the cars but, still had double to power the transmitters. They were fun to drive. Looking back I wish I would have practiced driving my RC cars after school instead of listening to sports talk radio when I was in high school. It would have been fun to make a little makeshift track to drive the hawk and hornet around. I think racing around a track would be more fun than the way I drove them was just to drive them pointlessly around. I am older and wiser now that is for sure. If I ever drive RC cars again I will do a better jobs and practice everyday. I hope one day someone listens to an enjoys rcSprinter. This is oatmealBreakfast saying have a fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment