Sunday, May 5, 2019

Review: Bees: A Natural History

Bees: A Natural History Bees: A Natural History by Christopher O'Toole
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I enjoyed looking at all the color pictures of bees. I learn new things from every book I read about bees. The chapter I enjoyed the most was the conservation and management of bees because I like reading about the different types of bees that are used for pollination of food crops. I was surprised to learn about the Australian bee Amegilla asserta that may be able to used in Australia for pollinating tomatoes in Australia.
I thought there was a lot of great information in this book. I thought its a coffee table book. Its so big that when you are done reading it you can use it for you coffee table. All you need is some legs under the book to get it off the ground.
I think its worth a read if you are interesting in Bees.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment