Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Review: Wild Bill: The True Story of the American Frontier's First Gunfighter

Wild Bill: The True Story of the American Frontier's First Gunfighter Wild Bill: The True Story of the American Frontier's First Gunfighter by Tom Clavin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

When I picked this book to read I thought it was about buffalo bill Cody. It was only when I started reading it that I realized it was about wild bill Hickok. I knew the name wild bill Hickok before reading this book but, I did not know anything about his life.
I found it interesting to read about his time as sheriff in Abilene Kentucky. I had had no idea he was a sheriff. I also enjoyed reading about his time spent as an actor with buffalo bill Cody. One thing I found interesting was that he had failing eyesight.
I think that if you are interested in wild bill Hickok then you will enjoy reading this book.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment