Friday, May 31, 2019

Review: All Your Base Are Belong to Us: How Fifty Years of Videogames Conquered Pop Culture

All Your Base Are Belong to Us: How Fifty Years of Videogames Conquered Pop Culture All Your Base Are Belong to Us: How Fifty Years of Videogames Conquered Pop Culture by Harold Goldberg
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I used to think I knew a lot about video games until I started reading books about video games. Then I realized I know nothing about video games. I liked reading all the profiles of game developers in this book. If I had to list my favorite profiles I would say Trip Hopkins founder of electronic arts because I like playing electronic arts sports video games, and Sam and Dan Houser the founders of Rockstar. I have never played a Rockstar game though. I should start.
When I write a review I worry that I will get things wrong. And people will say is he writing about the same book I read. I don't think anyone will read my book reviews. Its fun trying to write book reviews. Trying to think about what to write and what I think about a book I have read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment