Sunday, June 2, 2019

Review: The Bee: A Natural History

The Bee: A Natural History The Bee: A Natural History by Noah Wilson-Rich
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

After I finished reading this book I thought what do I write in my review about the book. Thinking about what to write in this review did not help me. I liked the bee guide. One fascinating fact I learned for this book is that ever four minutes the sun moves one degree to the west. Cool. I also liked reading about the waggle and the round dances. I know if I were a bee I would never find any food. Its amazing to me that they can find their way to pollinate any flowers at all.
I can't think of anything more to write except to say that if you like bees you will not be wasting your time if you read this book. In my opinion.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment