Thursday, June 6, 2019

Review: American Alligator: Ancient Predator in the Modern World

American Alligator: Ancient Predator in the Modern World American Alligator: Ancient Predator in the Modern World by Kelby Ouchley
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I had not thought about alligators much before I read this book. I liked reading about the different hunting regulations that are in place in states where alligators reside. i also liked reading about alligator farms. I never knew that alligators could be raised on farms. I surprised me that alligators are cannibals. I mean if they eat pretty much anything why would it surprise me that they eat other American alligators.
For a short book I thought American Alligator hat a lot of interesting information about the American Alligator. I enjoyed it.
After finishing books I often wish I could remember more of what i read but, I can't remember everything. To bad.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment