Friday, June 14, 2019

Review: Death by Video Game: Danger, Pleasure, and Obsession on the Virtual Frontline

Death by Video Game: Danger, Pleasure, and Obsession on the Virtual Frontline Death by Video Game: Danger, Pleasure, and Obsession on the Virtual Frontline by Simon Parkin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I thought i knew a lot about video games before I started reading books about video games. Now I know I don't know much about video games. There is so much I have to learn. And I enjoy every minute of learning about video games. Probably not every minute but, its close.
There were so many stories in this book. Its hard for me to remember them all. I enjoyed reading about the plastic surgeon in New York who became a donkey Kong champion. I can't remember his name right now. I am a big Penn & tell fan and was surprised to learn that they had video games that came out on the sega CD; it was fun reading about desert bus.
It surprised me to learn about all the types of video games that people are making. I would never have thought about making any of those video games. It was also interesting to read about video game players in Iraq.
There is lot of information in this book that I did not know before I read it. I think if you like playing video games you will like this book.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment