Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Review: Power Play: How Video Games Can Save the World

Power Play: How Video Games Can Save the World Power Play: How Video Games Can Save the World by Asi Burak
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Before read this book I had never heard about most of the video games in this book. I think. My favorite part of the book was part II. It talks about foldit, zooniverse. The idea that I could help science in some small way is exciting to me. I also enjoyed the the last chapter about virtual reality. I have never worn a VR headset but, the chapter made me want to try one.
I wish icivics were around when I was in school. It sounds fun. I remember some things from my civics class but, I am probably would have remembered more if I had been assigned to play this game.
I think I learned a lot of great information by reading this book. I enjoyed it. That's all I can think of to write about this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment