Sunday, June 9, 2019

Review: On the Trail of Stardust: The Guide to Finding Micrometeorites: Tools, Techniques, and Identification

On the Trail of Stardust: The Guide to Finding Micrometeorites: Tools, Techniques, and Identification On the Trail of Stardust: The Guide to Finding Micrometeorites: Tools, Techniques, and Identification by Jon Larsen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Before reading this book I had no idea that micrometeorites existed. I thought that micrometeorites might be big and I would have to travel to a remote place in in the middle of nowhere to find them. It turns out they are small, and can be found on rooftops with a magnet.
Its amazing to me that I could find something from so little from outer space on a roof top. I have not searched for micrometeorites yet. I don't know if I ever will go searching for micrometeorites. But, I think by reading this book I could go searching for micrometeorites and find some.
I liked all the pictures of micrometeorites and the pictures of the things that might look like micrometeorites but, are not. Definitely an interesting read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment