Monday, June 24, 2019

Review: Becoming an Ethical Hacker

Becoming an Ethical Hacker Becoming an Ethical Hacker by Gary Rivlin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I had heard about Ethical Hacking but, did not know much about it. So I was excited when I saw this book. I was even more excited to see that the books is not a long read. My favorite interviews from the book are Angela Gunn. I used to watched digital duo when it was on PBS. Though I did not remember her name.
The other interview that I liked was Dave Weinstein. I thought he had a lot of useful advice. He worked in video games and then went to security. I thought all the interviews were good though.
And I also enjoyed reading the appendix. The books and websites he the author recommended seem interesting. I went to all the websites mentioned in the appendix. And am reading reverse engineering for beginners by Dennis yurichev which was mentioned in the appendix.
It did not take me long to read the book. And I think I learned something about ethical hacking by reading the book.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment