Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Review: The Art of Invisibility: The World's Most Famous Hacker Teaches You How to Be Safe in the Age of Big Brother and Big Data

The Art of Invisibility: The World's Most Famous Hacker Teaches You How to Be Safe in the Age of Big Brother and Big Data The Art of Invisibility: The World's Most Famous Hacker Teaches You How to Be Safe in the Age of Big Brother and Big Data by Kevin D. Mitnick
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I had read becoming an ethical hacker so I wanted to read more about security. So I got this book. I had never hear about Kevin Mitnick before reading this book. The book did not disappoint.
There was so much interesting information in the book. It was interesting to read about what companies can collect about you while using their services. I had never thought about if the web mail provider I have could read my email. Or what a social network could do with tie information I put on the site. I would need to read the book a few more times to be able to remember all the information I want to.
The book was full of interesting stories. I don't know what else to write. All I can say is that I did not waste my time reading the art of invisibility. I learned so much. And I hope I will be more security conscious now that I have read it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment