Sunday, July 14, 2019

Review: Keeping Bees: A Complete Practical Guide

Keeping Bees: A Complete Practical Guide Keeping Bees: A Complete Practical Guide by Paul Peacock
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

For me its always enjoyable to read about bees. It seems to me that every book about bees I read I learn something new. Or at least the facts about bees are further cemented in my mind. There is so much to know about bees. Its hard for me to remember all that I want to remember. At least now I know that there are more types of bees than honey bees, and bumble bees.
This is book is a quick read. It talks about hive site selection, hive types, how often to check bees, how to check bees, the pest an diseases of bees, honey, Propolis, pollen. It talks about how to harvest the honey. So its a solid book.
My favorite part when the hive section. I had never heard of a few of the types of hives. I enjoyed reading this book. As I wrote its always fun to read about bees. I feel I did not waste my time by reading this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment