Friday, July 19, 2019

Review: Kingdom of Lies: Unnerving Adventures in the World of Cybercrime

Kingdom of Lies: Unnerving Adventures in the World of Cybercrime Kingdom of Lies: Unnerving Adventures in the World of Cybercrime by Kate Fazzini
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book was easy and quick to read. I liked reading about the different things that each of the people in this book did. Sig had a company that infected computers with ransomware. Victor hacked cars,
chou stole company's data. Rene was not good at using computers but, she could talk so she worked customer service at sig's company.
What most of the people did for a living in this book was not nice or anything I would do. I think the book makes Kate Fazzini's point that hackers are like everyone else.
The person next door. They are not some anti social teenager in their basement writing viruses. At least not all of them.
I did not waste my time reading this book that is for sure. I can't think of anything else to write in this review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment