Saturday, July 27, 2019

Review: Neurofitness: The Real Science of Peak Performance from a College Dropout Turned Brain Surgeon

Neurofitness: The Real Science of Peak Performance from a College Dropout Turned Brain Surgeon Neurofitness: The Real Science of Peak Performance from a College Dropout Turned Brain Surgeon by Rahul Jandial
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

My favorite chapters of the book was the one on sleep. Which mentioned lucid dreaming. I am going to fly tonight. I think it would be fun to have a lucid dream. I also liked the chapter on creativity. Who doesn't want to be more creative. I liked the authors tips on how to be more creative.
The stores of his patients in the chapters were interesting. Fascinating. The former TV producer who was homeless who had a brain tumor. At least that is what I think it was. The girl who had to have half her brain removed.
Its amazing to me that people can go to school long enough to become doctors. Its a good thing. I would not want a world without doctors.
This book was a quick and fascinating read. I think I learned something by reading the book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment