Thursday, August 15, 2019

illogical The newest song from OatmealBreakfast

One day I am going to have a whole town that enjoy my songs. Sure the town will be a ghost town and I will be the only person living it it. But, it will still be a whole town who likes my music. Maybe not. If you read this post and listen to illogical you will be able to say years down the line that you were one of the only people to listen to one of the worst composers ever. Or you will be able to say that you knew OatmealBreakfast was going to be great. You knew it all along. I hope the song illogical makes not sense to anyone who listens to it. Maybe all my songs don't make sense to the people who listen to them. I mean the 9 or ten people who have listened to them. I have been making songs for 3 years. Sure no one listens to my songs. I don't blame them. Anyway I am enjoying composing songs. I have a long way to go to get good. Wish me luck. Goodnight from OatmealBreakfast until next time. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment